The indicative fee schedule for 2016 can be accessed here.
The St John's College academic year is from the beginning of March until the beginning of December - a total of 40 weeks (2 x 20 week semesters). This includes the mid-year break, which means that students do not have to pack up and move out during that time.
Each student has a single room with a bed, desk, plenty of storage and either an ensuite bathroom or a shared bathroom on the corridor. Students can enjoy full use of College facilities which include: computer room; study spaces; common rooms with TVs and Foxtel; Chapel; onsite gym; tennis court; oval and laundries.
Other major inclusions:
- Three meals a day. seven days a week
- Weekly room cleaning and fresh sheets
- Recreation: music, choir, instrumental groups and sports
- Unlimited wireless internet in rooms and common areas
- 24 hour onsite pastoral care
- Annual Sydney University Sports and Fitness Gym Pass ($440)
- University of Sydney Union Access Card ($99)
- College merchandise