St John’s College accepts applications from undergraduate and postgraduate students intending to study at the University of Sydney. Any offer of admission is subject to the applicant enrolling in a University of Sydney degree program.
APPLICATIONS FOR SEMESTER 2 2016 and 2017 ARE NOW OPEN. Please click on link below.
How to Apply
The application form should take approximately 20 – 60 minutes to complete. It doesn’t allow for previous steps to be opened once they are saved so please ensure that your information is entered correctly before progressing to the next step.
As well as other questions, the application form asks for the following information. Please ensure you have this ready when starting:
- secondary school details and latest results
- proposed or current degree course information
- information about your sporting, cultural, and community involvement
- answers to three personal statements: Why do you wish to study your first preference degree/course? What do you find interesting about this course? (250 – 1,000 words), What role does faith play in your life? (250 – 1,000 words), Tell us about an interest you have, or a recent experience, which you found absorbing. Why has this been worth spending your time on? (250 – 1,000 words)
- passport-style photograph (eg head and shoulders) (JPEG,TIFF or PNG format)
- name and contact details of two referees who you have asked to complete a Referee Report in support of your application.
- credit card details for non-refundable application fee of $175.00.
A $25 concessional application fee is available. Please contact the Registrar email@example.com for further information. Applicants must be able to provide supporting evidence (eg proof of Youth Allowance or Abstudy). Students from E12 schools are also eligible for the concessional fee.
For further details about the application process please see this page of the website: http://www.stjohnscollege.edu.au/prospective-students/application-process/
If you have any difficulties completing the application or you have any questions relating to the process, please contact the Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9394 5000.