APPLICATIONS FOR SEMESTER 2 2016 AND 2017 ARE NOW OPEN. Please click on link below.
How to Apply
- Complete the online Application Form
- Arrange for two referees to complete Referee Reports
- Pay the $175.00 non-refundable application fee. A $25 concessional application fee is available (see below)
The application form should take approximately 30 – 60 minutes to complete. You are not able to go back to a previous step once it is saved, so please ensure that your information is entered correctly before progressing to the next step.
As well as other questions, the application form asks for the following information. Please ensure you have this ready when starting:
- Secondary school details and copies of two latest reports (or academic transcript)
- Proposed or current degree course information
- Information about your sporting, cultural, and community involvement
- Answers to three personal statements:
- "Why do you wish to study your first preference degree/course? What do you find interesting about this course?"(250 – 1,000 words);
- "What role does faith play in your life?" (250 – 1,000 words);
- "Tell us about an interest you have, or a recent experience, which you found absorbing. Why has this been worth spending your time on?" (250 – 1,000 words).
- Passport-style photograph (head and shoulders) (JPEG,TIFF or PNG format)
- Name and contact details of two referees whom you have asked to complete a Referee Report in support of your application
credit card details for non-refundable application fee of $175.00.
A $25 concessional application fee is available in cases of financial difficulty. Please contact the Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Applicants must be able to provide supporting evidence (eg proof of Youth Allowance or Abstudy). Students from E12 schools are also eligible for the concessional fee.
If you have any difficulties completing the application or you have any questions relating to the process, please contact the Registrar: email@example.com or 02 9394 5000.