Join our friendly St John’s community as a Non-residential student.
Non-residential students participate fully in the unique on-campus experience, benefiting from small-group tutorials and academic programs and sharing the communal spaces throughout College.
As a non-residential student, you can join residents at breakfast, lunch and dinner along with our Formal Dinner on Monday evenings and other special events. You will also enjoy priority on the waiting list for residency vacancies which may occur during the year.
Benefits of the non-residential program:
- College as a daytime “home” on campus
- All College communal student spaces and facilities
- College WiFi network
- Academic support, including small-group tutorials
- Locker for storage
- College jersey and academic gown
- All meals during semester, including weekends
- Attendance at Formal Dinner held on Monday evenings
- Inclusion in special College events, such as the University Honours Dinner and Archbishop’s Dinner along with other social, sporting and cultural activities
- Membership of the University of Sydney Union and Sydney University Sport and Fitness
- Priority on the waiting list for residential vacancies that arise during the year
- Scholarships are available for the Non-residential Program. Access the application form
Application process: Visit the application portal here. After registering, select “2018 Non-Residential Program”. Once your completed application has been reviewed you will be contacted by the Admissions Manager.
For more information please contact the Admissions Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the 2018 Non-resident Student Fees.