Congratulations to the newly elected 2018 House Committee. The St John’s College Student Club, led by the House Committee, is elected by the students towards the end of Michaelmas Term each year.
The role of House Committee members is to:
- advance the Vision and Mission of the College;
- model the College’s Values to the student body;
- embody the qualities of servant leadership;
- work collaboratively with the College Officers and staff;
- be representatives of the student body;
- assist in maintaining the good order of the House;
- organise and encourage participation in cultural, social and sporting events within College and between the colleges.
The House Executive, comprising the President, Secretary and Treasurer, meet weekly with the Rector, Vice-Rector and Dean.
2018 House Committee
House President: Amos Potter
House Secretary: Matt Millikin
House Treasurer: Lachlan Pickering
Social Secretary: Darcy Greaves
Rawson Secretary: Patrick Weston
Rosebowl Secretary: Millie Scutt
Volunteer Secretary: Charles Debus
Palladian Secretary: Eleanor Schwager
External Secretary: Henry (Harry) Dodd